Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
Yes. It was way back in the early days of yore. You know the days when (and everyone has done this) you actually got immersed in the game.
I was a newbie and one dream..a scary dream came as a warning to slow it down.
I can still remember the fear and even now I shudder at the memory of that giant blue mage sat on my bed.
It was huge, swinging it's legs (with no feet obviously) and laughing.
So yes..I am not ashamed to say, I have had a dream about Arcane legends.
Dreaming about Spacetime Studios being a gym is maybe because you think they work out? Not being able to have a selfie with Cinco is probably because you want to tell him something?
They used to actually visit us in-game a long time ago. I don't know what happened to Vroom, he was nice and came to Arlor quite a few times and people would take screenshots of devs when they visited.
Oh..I did know someone who dreamt they looted something valuable and the next day did. 
Giant Blue Mage :-DD (sorry, had to laugh).

Gym, because the room had the same shape and it just looked so similar to the gym...

I visited Austin, Texas so I took my chance and went to STS. There was Remiem and I talked to her but then she left me there with Cinco. I told him that I am a huge fan of his and of STS entirely and I wanted to