Thread: Feedback to Arcane Legends about the game

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Thank you for your thoughts, I have the same feeling toward the game too. Don’t get me wrong Honor PvP is great endgame content is I wouldn’t say terrible IMO it’s better than fester fang and valley gates if you (exclude the gold farming).

The reason I think why the game isn’t as fun as it once was, is because everyone got too strong it all started back at level 46 cap. Ever since we hit 1k damage,etc the game just got boring. Farming locks back in the day was much more amusing than farming gold right now. Or better yet farming elite gold warchest/items/egg recipes like nekro was a much better experience than opening locks to get the latest best gear. Also the pets have gotten extremely strong I remember back in the day(2014) I would only dream of having pets like meph, arc Bemine, etc with their op stats and AA now that we have them it’s just a big mess.

Procs are one think too, increasing your damage by over 400% is just crazy!
    The only thing I do like now about the game is the vanity customization, other than that.
    From a scale of 1/10 overall fun/love,etc over the game went from 8-9/10(2013-2016)
    To 3-4/10(2017-2021) maybe a 5/10 just because of the vanity choices/Honor PvP. But gameplay wise it’s a no from me.

The only people who actually enjoy the game now are the:
    -giant plat spenders,

-the fools who bow down to STS giving them 100$ for items like a Sea-weed aura.
    -
    The ones who defend the devs that make terrible actions/ideas they create like removing Proc stacking(I don’t really care about it, but most players did), the rework of the new mythic items… the introduction of Gold Loot. Etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post: