Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
Using the "it was said in the description" narrative is nitpicking.

They were inconsistent by not returning them for every year compared to them returning them every year. So.. it would make more sense to change the description instead.

They failed to keep up with the description. Suddenly returning them when they now retail for 9 figures nowadays would be detrimental to alot of current owners.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Unfortunately it is exactly those words that make it different from any other event vanities.

I don't notice any description other than this specific winter set that says similar meaning to "it will return", so it is predictable and incomparable to most other vanity sets that are assumed not to return back in the future (except a recolor). Owners of these predictable sets are well aware of this possibility and if they still decided to keep them for an "imagined exclusivity", they have silently acknowledged their risks and therefore using their potential losses as justification just doesn't fit that well here.

The consistency you mentioned/observed is more true with the "vanity class" that they rarely come back exactly same if it's specific to an event rather than with the winter arlor set alone. Speaking of vanities, at most dev either recolored or it's "predictable" that they will come back like Halloween ghost pirate sets. Besides, saying it will return doesn't mean it has to return every year unless it's specifically mentioned "every winter", so following that I don't see how they are being inconsistent (maybe someone with the set can show a screenshot of the exact words?)

As such, specifically for this winter set, I don't disagree with others who want it back.