Thank you for adding the new guild hall and increasing the token drops cinco , I wanted to make a few more suggestions if you don't mind sir .
First , a lot of players have been asking for a white glassmask to be added and I thought it best to let you know about it too so hopefully it can be done since white tends to mix well with the new event sets and also I wanted to suggest a slight buffing of the damage that's on the phantom moon gem because while it was one of the most dropped gems out of the big 3 , no one uses it because in terms of all round stats it's not all that much better than immortal moon gem which it was supposed to serve as an upgrade to cause immortal is superior in every department except for health and armour along with the 30 h/s hence why no one uses phantom moon gem and even in PvP people are still using immortal moon gem so I wanted to suggest a major buff in the damage stats or you could just increase the stats all round (with major focus on defense and damage) so people can finally put them to use . Hopefully you can take these suggestions into consideration sir and thank you for this fantastic event once again