Thread: Buff Mythic Daggers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    U must be blind man. It might surprise you but mythic weapons are all better than arcane weapons 76. The mythic daggers is the only exception and if u could read what everyone has been talking about above you u would actually understand it
    That's a fair point. If you want Mythics to be buffed even more, what will be the Arcane 81s gonna be? I guess we are just going to one shot everything else at this point.

I have no problems with the progression of the gameplay mechanics, if we just make things easier, one shot this, one shot that tank in PvP, one shot this boss with 100m hp with 20k armor, can you still call it a game? It's so boring in that state.

Teamwork? The hell even is that? All we do here is deal damage, that's the game.

I can't do anything about this fr I just want to say things that are bit concerning, it's the people who buy Platinums rule over the game, if they complained a thing they dislike it'll be implemented, or else they'll lose people who get their money from, to make the game alive.

My point is, there will be no more challenge, it's disgusting how people like you want things easy, instant, no hardwork, can't even learn, can't adapt, can't read. Unfortunately it is what it is.

I would love to hear people's opinions about this.
    Last edited by Greazemk; 12-27-2021 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Removed stinky word

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greazemk For This Useful Post: