Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
Why do you insist on dm farming?
Is that the only possible map to farm gold?
Your telling me the only reason to play the game is farm at DM for hours and hours? And that's fun for you?

Are you aware that
1. Expansion would definitely mean nerfing "old maps" + buffing "new maps"?
2. Many People used to farm at elite Southern Gates before DM was introduced? ​
3. New maps would get easier over time as we get new arcane gears just like how DM & EVG did?

And say if DM never gets a nerf, why would people run expansion/new maps when they have a far easier map(DM) to run?

What's the whole point of expansion then? Just for you to take pictures?
Bro im not able to run new maps bcs im too poor what is more i dont have money for op new equipment to farm new maps. Make new weapons value around 20m and lets go nerf what do you want. Or give me 50m for new weapon and im ready for everything. I must bring here more community and they will tell you what they thinking about your plans. Im not alone in thinking that dm shouldnt be nerfed. I like farming one map with stabil profit by hours why you cant understand me nerfing dm will cut my profits 100% im not doing much other things but this one i love to do. For others its boring for me new maps are too hard and boring what is more someone have to cary me there and i also getting nothing there. Never so any good loot so far in new maps mayby once thariel which costs 800k zzz.

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka