Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Aura visuals

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    People grind different lb, in vast majority of cases investing money, just to show off badges, titles, and even pvp rank (pvp rank only shows inspecting toon, but still) . We already have the option to hide these "rewards", so what is the problem with auras? In my case, i find most of auras pretty bad for gameplay, since they hide certain enemy attacks, warnings, etc that i like to see. Not even talking about how it causes lag, which is also important.

Maybe the main problem is how people care about what others think of them. Before social media era, it was about smiles and social approval in close distance....now is all about "likes", "friend requests" or anything like that. It has always been like this, only lately becomes even more dominant because our number of daily decissions has skyrocketed due to immediate of internet. According to several studies, we do around 35k decissions everyday in internet era, much more than before.

Keeping in mind that humans are social beings due to thousands of years of evolution patterns (with all the social considerations that this implies), it might be time to educate people on how to grow up not focusing on other's opinions.

Back on topic, there is no justification to keep auras as a "must see" while similar stuff have option to Name:  Screenshot_20211229_185531_d0d539839888d57b166709f18b56ddd4~2.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  169.8 KBbe hidden
    Following this logic I would add to suggest the option to disable display for vanity, gears, basically everything we see in game must have the option to be disabled for whatever reasons (the said items are impeding gameplay, or hating a specific outfit worn by others, or just want to be left alone, or hate seeing op people with op stats or expensive vanities, or simply wanna experience AL in a different light etc etc)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post: