Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    which only proves you have nothing else to say
    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    This marks the first ever assumption from you, and you sounded so right about it fantastic.
    Simply look at how many comments I have included here, and decide for yourself if I don't have anything to say or if I merely couldn't care less about people who can't do the least to read.

And to be fair, I would actually give you the benefit of doubt, and pretend in your first reply in this thread you did read everything before commenting. Maybe you missed out on something.

So, relevance you say?
    If aura impeding gameplay means we need the toggle option, that means anything else in that checklist that has the same impeding/uncomfortable effect as aura should be included as well by the same logic, which directly leads to priority issue. Since they have already improved boss attack and proc visuals, this is now not something that would require as much attention as that of class balance.

I know you are gonna ask me this doesn't mean this option shouldn't be added, like did i say i disagree with adding this option?
    I said i dont support it because of the two reasons earlier. This is why I said to read it before you reply.
    Last edited by Analytical; 01-02-2022 at 07:22 AM.