Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    This is not true. Toggling off the aura doesn't mean they are discouraged to ever turn it back on or will they ever get one again.

Again as you said it, will be turned off during gameplay, and what if the lb prize is an aura? (2021 goblin event). Why would they remain aura's toggled off when the main prize they're running for is an aura? Unless they only wanted the 50plats and noble gem.

The same can be said with titles badges pvp rankings that can be toggled off by this 3rd group of people. Over the course of several years did the same people run less events and leaderboards?

The correlation between having this option toward sales is non-existent and doesn't matter. The factor correlating to sales is the design of the badge/vanity/aura, not these options to hide them.

I constantly toggle them off in maps, but turn it on after. It didn't and never occured to me to run less leaderboards or buy less just because I can turn them off. It doesn't make sense. Its all toggled for efficient runs and nothing about it after.

Because after all badges, aura's and titles all won't help us in playing maps, but rather the opposite and cause more trouble, hence, turned off. But that doesn't mean we don't want to see our accomplishments and aesthetics anymore after.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Why are you arguing with someone who has “analyze” in their name!!!

Clearly you’re the one over thinking it, STS only makes money from their precious auras it’s not like we have some sort of chests in store where you can find the strongest items in the game by opening them using platinum or you know… I wish we had a system where you get to enhance your gear to make you faster or stronger, that be pretty cool. Sometimes I even think about why STS hasn’t added some sort of content you know where it’s really competitive like only 10 or 5 players had to fight for their score to be higher than the others to obtain certain rewards that lasts weeks.

But I think analytical is right, STS wouldn’t make any money from my ideas above, it’s just wishful thinking at this point.

On a woke note, we should just idk maybe reply to the topic at hand and give our own opinion about the auras and how they affect you personally instead of arguing with everyone who doesn’t agree with how you think so therefore they’re wrong. Just something to think about, you know who you are.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post: