Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blackstar Militia: Officially opened!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xero:368820
    Hey Low, its Distorted (prefer fate... less typing lol). Had a question on alts. Is it unlimited alts for members (I was perusing guild forums trying to find our guild thread, when I came upon RoM's guild thread and got this idea)? If so, shoot my op alt an invite (DesolateFate. Notice a pattern?).

Anyway ill tty ig when I hop back on my engineer (started to get frustrated with pugs lol... oh and doing delta-7's last level).
    Right now we're accepting all our members alts but after the beta we might have to drop a few so we can fit more people in, hope u dont have a problem with that

Oh man, i hear ya on motherload, miner is a very difficult boss to beat unless u have a good team and a plan setup. Ive managed to beat him with a few of our more senior members so if u see enough of us on to make a full game im certain we wouldnt have a problem lending a hand.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thx for the swift input low. I'm fine with having some alts for members dropped to eliminate confusion and to make room for new ones.

Sovereign said that all we had to do against miner is run around until he dies. We didn't have to worry about him healing as long as everyone stayed in the room.

Didn't have enough patience earlier to complete it (a random kept leaving the room when he/she was about to die and reset him -.-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

meh, since im the one keeping this thread up to date ive gotta be prompt with answers and feedback . Sov's way is a good summary of wat to do but i believe theres a more in-depth miner killin guide in general discussion, ill post the link here in a sec.

EDIT: Found it http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Miner-McGuirk read thisguy's post (i believe the 4th or 5th one down) his makes the most sense and works the most effectively from wat ive tested.
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 08-03-2011 at 06:00 PM.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey all, its DistortedFate here.

I'm letting ALL GUILD MEMBERS know that we now have a guild bank. As of this posting, the bank is only accepting deposits, not withdrawls.

Everyone needs to add BSMbank to their fl to simplify the banking process.

PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE BANK FROM ANY OF MY OTHER CHARACTERS (helps to eliminate accidental withdrawl without logging it first, and its tied to a seperate email. Plus, it will be the ONLY character on it).

Hopefully, lowlyspy will give me the green light soon to allow withdrawls as well.

Sorry for the capps low

E D I T : ill be giving regular updates as to the status of the bank (ie what gear is in there and their lvls/class, amount of stim/energy packs, and credits). Keep an eye out for the first bank post all
    Last edited by xero; 08-03-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xero:369468
    Hey all, its DistortedFate here.

I'm letting ALL GUILD MEMBERS know that we now have a guild bank. As of this posting, the bank is only accepting deposits, not withdrawls.

Everyone needs to add BSMbank to their fl to simplify the banking process.

PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE BANK FROM ANY OF MY OTHER CHARACTERS (helps to eliminate accidental withdrawl without logging it first, and its tied to a seperate email. Plus, it will be the ONLY character on it).

Hopefully, lowlyspy will give me the green light soon to allow withdrawls as well.

Sorry for the capps low

E D I T : ill be giving regular updates as to the status of the bank (ie what gear is in there and their lvls/class, amount of stim/energy packs, and credits). Keep an eye out for the first bank post all
    I dont mind the caps at all, though i would prefer you send bank updates via forum pm, i just dont want the whole community to know exactly wat we have because if we happen to get something rlly good it would encourage scammers to try to join our guild with the intent to scam us out of said item.

This is nothing personal to the community i just have learned that scammers will do anything to get wat they want so this is purely a defense mechanism to safeguard our guild bank.

Thank you all for understanding.

Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Didn't take that into consideration when I posted that... d'oh!

Ill just pm u the details low.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can I join name in game is QUENIBAC. Lv Lv 31 avian

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hunter1234:369508
    Can I join name in game is QUENIBAC. Lv Lv 31 avian
    do you mean after the beta? Or did you think this was in pl? We will be opening a pl chapter once guilds are implemented so if u did mean pl we would be happy to have you once our reach extends between both games.
    Quote Originally Posted by xero:369502
    Didn't take that into consideration when I posted that... d'oh!

Ill just pm u the details low.
    Many thanks, im certain you understand my reasoning, i gotta take care of my guild and its property

Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I also play star legends I am a lv 8 operative named flianewdaz and sorry about the misunderstanding
    Last edited by hunter1234; 08-03-2011 at 11:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Alright ill assume its the same name, only thing is we currently are not recruiting because i want to give apple users a chance to join once the game launches. i can reserve a membership for you for after the beta though. I apologize for the inconvenience and sincerely hope this doesnt deter you from wanting to join our guild.

Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hope I can join after the beta thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

We would be happy to have you and thank you for understanding our situation. I'll put your name on the reserved member list so you are guranteed a spot.

Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would like to join this guild, I have a engineer ign: mae.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonoace:370403
    I would like to join this guild, I have a engineer ign: mae.
    First of all, i apologize for the delayed response, ive been busy all day. Secondly, are u in the beta or are u an apple user?
    if u are in the beta already, we are currently not recruiting. We wont be recruiting again until after the beta so that some of the apple users can have a chance to get in the guild. If u want to join the guild i can reserve a spot for you for after the beta.

Again i apoligize for the late response, i also apologize for the inconvenience, hopefully this doesnt deter u from wanting to join our guild.

Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is a public service anouncement\\\\\\\\\\\..........

Hi all guildees ummm i dunno what to say, other than good job to all who have worked hard to level up to the max with the guilds help. I have been glad to help all of you. All soon to be members waiting to join, I can't wait to have you on board, so whenever you are able to get into the game add me my ign is Sovereign.

That ends this public service announcement brought to you be Sovereign the Messiah........////////
    When all else failed, a simple google search pulled me through...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've gotta say ... this is one seriously good bunch. Friendly, low-drama, and extremely helpful. Everything a good guild should be.

Sure am glad I picked this one out of all the other invites I got when I was a lowly.

(Tuesday? Could that really only have been Tuesday? Seems much longer.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kizlode:373939
    I've gotta say ... this is one seriously good bunch. Friendly, low-drama, and extremely helpful. Everything a good guild should be.

Sure am glad I picked this one out of all the other invites I got when I was a lowly.

(Tuesday? Could that really only have been Tuesday? Seems much longer.)
    Lol thanks for the good review kiz. Hold on one second.....is that a pun im seeing @.@

Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default hello all

Hello all, im a newb to the game and a newb to the guild, and i can say that this guild has been nothing short of being very helpful, warm, and welcoming.
    Thanks for making my SL experience an awesome one.

My SL IGN: Abyss
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=55865&dateline=131140  7718
    IGN:kaijustorm(lvl 30 pure Avian archer) Satchemow(lvl 17 Ursan Tank) Jimmychips(lvl 14 DexMage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kaijustorm:374528
    Hello all, im a newb to the game and a newb to the guild, and i can say that this guild has been nothing short of being very helpful, warm, and welcoming.
    Thanks for making my SL experience an awesome one.

My SL IGN: Abyss
    Glad we're making your SL experience a postive one . Good to know so many of our members are on the forums. Oh and i love ur sig, looks rlly cool.

Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey Low, would like to say THANK YOU for having me in your guild and most of all... making me an officer! I will do my very best to help each and every member out and also contribute to the bank as much as I can. Cheers!