Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
Rogue has mana ignore, damage reduction stacking, 85+ dex stat, damage % stacking, and crit chance in 1 pet which is every stat a rogue needs in pve and pvp. Rogs do not need haste since their attacks are a 2s cd.
Mage doesn't have its all in 1 pet neither does war, but mages are able to use a big variety of pets based on its build and skills. Mage is the most diverse class atm and thats very good.
In order to be an efficient lv 81 warrior with doz axe / neptaris you need haste. I have tested everything and haste beats it all.
I have tested 200+bd with no haste with the same damage as 0bd with haste and haste won on a boss that is.
I tested super high dmg stat without haste vs lower dmg stat with haste- haste won.
I've even tested max crit with 1700 str 0 haste vs 1700 str with haste but low crit chance. Haste won. I have also tested many other things.
This isn't a 1 time test with each, I sat and tested each multiple times for hrs. I am just pointing out the facts here, even in pvp you can't win a 1v1 without haste because you as a warrior can't do a lot of damage at once so you have to rotate jug horn aa shield perfectly in order to survive being nuked by a rog or mage.
I always say stuff that sounds incorrect or impossible but always in the end prove those things to be correct and possible. I test and do stuff all the time in silence, ppl think I don't know how to play this game or think I am some idiot.
Heres why haste wins. 0% haste on sword proc is 4-5 attacks, 15% haste is 5-6 attacks, 35% haste is 7-9 attacks. 1 attack is a range of 150k-1m damage depending on what you are fighting, haste also allows you to proc either your sword or aegis faster because you are able to attack faster. You can never have to worry about being stunned or slowed with haste if you proc doz axe and charge juggernaut and have a 15% haste pet on. Jug will recover as it runs out so you can reuse it. Sts has not made warrior or rog a diverse class like mage, so we are stuck with what is the 1 best option.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Ok so then use the pets that give haste, idk what you’re trying to prove