Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Deecon & Repent you both have a point.

In fact, to give a relevant example, some researchers would compensate you for your participation in their studies and some won't, because in the literal sense, ppl who genuinely is interested in the survey or study will participate without u having to reward them anything in return. It's perfectly okay to ask for help without having to pay for it, some ppl would depend on your pay some just don't mind giving that help for free.

Well of course, won't sound bad to me if they reward players who completed a survey, and you are right Deecon, chances are high more players would have participated in comparison, thus giving sts more data to analyse with.

Both suggestions are good in my opinion tho they each serve slightly different purpose.

At the end of the day, wouldn't say which is a better approach but rather what's sts intention.
    1. If sts can get this survey without rewarding its players, seems high chance they would stick with this.
    2. If sts wants more data out of their players they may reward their players
    3. If sts simply wanna get an idea of what some of its players think of the event, they likely won't reward.
    Well said and I apologize Deecon if my words were hurtful. tc and best wishes - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post: