I’d love to start!

I think a huge piece would be to more active on creating guides as we learn tips & tricks to the ways of Arlor. This would really help new players get on track with some of the things us veterans forget or don’t have time to constantly tell newbies.

I also think it’d help a ton to create another gold sink. Sir Spendsalot should stay of course, because it’s the OG Gold sink, and what he offers is great! Unfortunately, I think we are due for a new mechanism of a gold sink. Something more widely available for people & something that puts lower level sought out gear back into rotation & maybe some new extras to spice it up.

Here’s some ideas to support the above:
1. Time Travel Machine added to Sir Spendalot
- Open machine to travel through time to past level cap elite maps, dropping the same loot it did back in the day (including the locked crates from each expansion to bring back old mythics & arcanes)

Final thought: We need to stop worrying about upsetting the few richies who still play and beg for things to be super rare for them to stay rich, and worry about the people who’ve YET TO EVEN PLAY THE GAME! Anyone coming to this game, should have at least 60% access to what we had throughout our time.
Start an entirely new account & don’t message any existing friends & tell me how far you make it…
We MUST attend to the ones who are coming to this game if we wish to see Arlor populate.

This game is so underrated. Sacrifice places to gain in others. We need more Arlorians to enjoy this game as we did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk