Thread: Further look into pisces proc please

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Further look into pisces proc please

On last rahabkor i noticed something. To make it clear right away, i know how pisces proc works - charge base attack to spawn "sea power" proc, then hit normal for "bend" and spam skills (for bosses not mobs ofc). I done this since i bought them and i always noticed that on bosses they really are the weakest weapon. They good only if sunken proc occurs same time. Even like this, when happens that another rogue is in my same map usually i use the opposite weapon she uses, to avoid to confuse our procs and miss. Yesterday was bit lazy and was late, so in a random run in rahab happened that i didn't switch, kept using pisces on bosses. This happened: we both proced then i saw a multiple bend visual proc appears. I was bit surprised, so i started to ask around. We did many try, with different gears and players and this is what we understood so far:

1) to get the multiple bend, 2 rogues are needed attacking the same boss
    2) the first to proc sea power will bend only once, the second will bend multiple times
    3) the multiple bends occur only within the time range of first sea power of the other rogue. So if pass too much time from the 2 people procs, multiple bend won't happen
    4) randomly, multiple bends make damage or not. Means sometimes they apply lot of dmg, other times seems just a visual bug

More or less this is what we found out so far. What i wanted to know is if this is a bug (as i guess) and if that so can be digged into more. Also, i would like to suggest an adjustment on the dmg of rogue proc on pisces. I dont get why they don't work like gun or aegis. Rn they are really the weakest among all mythic weapons. Also, marianos bow proc on rahab does really insignificant damage compared to all other weapons. I don't understand how come we are supposed to be the dps but in the end we do the least dmg on bosses among all 3 classes
    Last edited by Sulphurea; 02-02-2022 at 08:48 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

To get this straight, “the bends” appeared multiple times when encountering the boss instead of once ?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

2 rogues attacking -> pisces1 proc and bend once -> pisces2 proc and bend many times. Yes, many bends are displayed "to be even more straight", i can share u a link of a video

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

Any reply on that? Why we get only 1 bend on boss unlike multiple on mob?? What's the difference in mechanism?
    Should it be used differently on mob and boss?thanks

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    529 Posts

So I tried Pisces and I would like to know the answer to this too.
    Could we have an explanation as to why rogue weapons are not comparable to the other classes? I don't want to purchase bow and daggers to play the expansion. It's one or the other.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

pisces is so dam hard to proc, u can b charging 20 times n proc nothing

As for bow, u can proc it but sometimes ull miss the proc since it says nothing but itll make ur opponent pee themself and thats so hard to notice

Rogue is an expensive class but with the weakest potential. Pls make rogue has healing skills and next our arcane wep to heal every1 n does zero damage. Because every class is trying to do wat other class can do. So might as well make Rogue a healer and a tank class

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

To be clear: one bend is intended for each enemy. It means also that mobs are bended only once each. But ofc mobs are weaker than bosses so the one bend debuff is more than enough to kill them. This is why on boss we only bend once. Then we should use skills like poison or aim or razor to apply dmg. So the higher your dmg, the more efficient pisces are. This is how it works (or it is what i understood).
    Pisces are not for you if your dmg is low or if you dislike the charging mechanic @ susanne. But imho to be efficient you need both weapons in zodias atm. If you gotta choose, then go for bow, cause it allows you to face more enemies (ekenta, mecha). Also in dm bow is op cause bosses are weaker. All i said ofc is general and is based on my experience. Atm i have both weapons and honestly i feel i can't already keep up with other classes, think with one weapon only

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    To be clear: one bend is intended for each enemy. It means also that mobs are bended only once each. But ofc mobs are weaker than bosses so the one bend debuff is more than enough to kill them. This is why on boss we only bend once. Then we should use skills like poison or aim or razor to apply dmg. So the higher your dmg, the more efficient pisces are. This is how it works (or it is what i understood).
    Pisces are not for you if your dmg is low or if you dislike the charging mechanic @ susanne. But imho to be efficient you need both weapons in zodias atm. If you gotta choose, then go for bow, cause it allows you to face more enemies (ekenta, mecha). Also in dm bow is op cause bosses are weaker. All i said ofc is general and is based on my experience. Atm i have both weapons and honestly i feel i can't already keep up with other classes, think with one weapon only

Thankyou for explaining. My damage is over 7k at the moment which I think is pretty good with sunken, duggar bow and pern set.
    The problem I have is the fact that the weapons are overpriced for what they do. I'm used to the rogue class being the most expensive but this is the last straw.
    So, on principle, I won't be purchasing either weapon...again. I did purchase the bow and made a loss selling it.
    I did manage to get all bosses thanks to a good team so until the weapons are worth paying for, I'm not interested in running the expansion except for the dailies there.
    Once again, thankyou. 🙂

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

For me pisces have good potential. For example with them you can one shot syri (no sunken armor proc on). With marianos only high bd rogues can as far as ik. Also pisces are decent on bosses if i use double dmg lix (i get more or less 12k dmg). I still use marianos but less than before cause sadly my eyesight is really annoyed but its visual, need force too much my eyes to see the proc and in the end i get headache. But even for this i asked many times but got ZERO replies by any of the devs. Same as this post. And now they opened a thread to gather opinions... Is quite hilarious since in the end 95% of those opinions rest ignored

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    For me pisces have good potential. For example with them you can one shot syri (no sunken armor proc on). With marianos only high bd rogues can as far as ik. Also pisces are decent on bosses if i use double dmg lix (i get more or less 12k dmg). I still use marianos but less than before cause sadly my eyesight is really annoyed but its visual, need force too much my eyes to see the proc and in the end i get headache. But even for this i asked many times but got ZERO replies by any of the devs. Same as this post. And now they opened a thread to gather opinions... Is quite hilarious since in the end 95% of those opinions rest ignored

I understand your frustration, especially with eye problems.
    I just don't understand why we need to have two weapons for the expansion.
    It's not been necessary before.
    After what you have said about the daggers, I may consider purchasing them but the bow is definitely out of the question.
    Once again thankyou for relying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

Well, idk if each mob is bended once tbh... it is literally impossible to tell when there's a cluster of mobs...
    But I was running the event yesterday with another Pisces rogue, once we both proced on boss (or one after each other) there were multiple bends , although it's only 1 boss.
    So, imo there is some bug with it, like first debuff gives opportunity for the second proc to work as pisces supposed to...
    I would really like to get more explanation from devs side on this particular issue.
    Thanks so much
    Len

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Im getting the feeling that rogues pisces wont get a buff and the devs just want everyone to switch to mage or war chars