Quote Originally Posted by Squidgame View Post
I didn't read any of the bad jokes you made js. You're either terrible at pvp or you don't even pvp just like that evildanteee guy. It's defo one of the two. 1v1 me ill use old gigers and you use the new ones, I'll show you how good they are and that you're just terrible lol. When I said I tried them that means I tried them. If your brain doesnt function enough to understand what that means then I cant understand it for you. It isn't bs or whatever you said there, I pvp everyday and I know whats good and what isn't. Again you probably don't even pvp so I'm wasting my time replying
Even if i hate agreeing with this, i must admit that Lucerath is as good as Hemorath, difference is almost minimum and in stats dps doesn't show too much, i have tried both weaps, and even my friend used Hemorath for vs meanwhile i used Lucerath (both being active pvpers), and i end up winning, after the match, my friend said that both weapons are basically the same, yes hemorath has more dmg, has more dps, but he couldn't notice a real difference than just combo rng %