Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Valentine's Day Event! Love, Loincloths and Lingerie!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,197 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guapanese View Post
    i have no problem with game exclusivity that is not my issue my issue lies where the best weapon in the game was one only buyable for plat and only 90 players were able to obtain it can I just please understand the logic of that because I’m not understanding how it’s very fair especially when all players begged for lucerath giger return and the ones that ended up with hemorath giger seemingly were the ones already with lucersth it just seems like the intended market was entirely missed due to it being so limited. Cosmetics i completely understand but when weapons become outrageous especially when they’re used in game it’s different. Giger only ever got up to roughly 600m but Hemorath version has now reached upwards of 1b and it’s just released, maybe at least some clarification if you won’t make any kind of change, or maybe you will?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't be offended, but you are incorrect about this being the 'best' weapon. It's essentially the same weapon as Lucerath. The stat differences are negligible. I don't think you'll agree with me, but I didn't spend days testing and revising this item just for laughs. I intended Hemorath to be slightly different but not a 'clearly superior' item (as I have done with certain Relics, especially Elders, in the past).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: