Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Class balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

another bow problem if you successfully debuffs the target boss with debuffs water and the mobs block the target its a total waste of charge same as 2 rog proc together and charge together using marianos its a total charge waste too. please devs need to fix marianos proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    Are you really comparing razor shield to mage shield? This is hilarious. Just yesterday i was in a pt in rahab, us rogues cleaning mobs with pisces and mages killing rahab, is this how should be? We have no ability good to deal mobs, no clock, no freeze, no shield. By curiosity, you ever tried to clear zodias map 3 as rogue and as mage? Go there and you will see the difference, takes me good 15/20 min, not cause i die but cause i have absolutely no "weapons" against dmg reflection of mobs, beside some pet aa that in any case don't last long. For mages that map is a joke lol

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Thankyou! There I was blaming myself, becoming almost apologetic because I believed it was my fault I wasn't fast enough.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Thankyou! There I was blaming myself, becoming almost apologetic because I believed it was my fault I wasn't fast enough.
    Nah. I do clear solo but out of choice, cause i bring my alts for getting the quests with them, so i simply ask a friend to hold map and invite me. But as rogue is really long cause first you need deal with bomb mob (that mages and wars can deal np), then all the dmg reflection, so u can't try to proc until is over. Or u can use nekro or breeze and pray to proc and kill all in the aa time range. The dmg applied both by bow and dagg is simply... No comment, that's it. Mage with gun can easy solo it np, same for war. So yeah i don't even care anymore, i log to waste some time and i don't really put effort like before

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Some1 should jus close this thread cuz they wont do nothing about rogue...

Oh yea but go fix polaris...

+1 for that fix

+1 for ignoring the op maria and pisces proc

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I survive the worst year as rogue in mausoleum, i can survive this also, i guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    i do aggre that rogue mythic bow proc damage of rog is only 20-30% damage of 100% sword and gun proc damage damage, bow is realy bad on zodias boss, gun and sword can half the life of rahab in a seconds while bow i think need to proc 20x to half the life fo rahab i think its about 2-3 mins to half the life with full elix, same as the dagger need to proc 30x solo but rogue will die after the pool puts on the ground, but i see wariors problem too on sunken fleet cannot solo the map fast because its too weak on mob clearing while rog can finish the map without swithing gl 4-5mins using pisces with farm deaths because the nemo fish have a high critical damage, pisces is ok but the bow we all know its a single target and a boss killer cant do anything to all the boss in zodias? as i can see mage is on the top without a problem on damage and clearing.
    This is a bit false...I saw Rahabcor getting to 40%hp in 2 Marianos Procs (charge atks) . This was myth set and not Marianos+sunk arm proc