Thread: Your merching stories / tactics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gnozzie View Post
    I never really tried merching before but maybe its because I don't have the capital to start with, and I always got the price wrong and end up being cussed haha
    I first started with 100k.....by the end of the first year i made 120m alone in merching/investing/hoarding.....its not that you can only get your items for cheap in town...if you scroll auction diligently there must be a lucky time when you got something for a really cheap price....and alot before buy an item you need to know the prices or ask someone/friends/guildies for the price as they can help you making decision...dont just staright away buy an item when you see they type “Sell Bla Bla Bla Rush” cuz sometime the price they gave is even higher than normal price

Examples of items to hoard is Red Egg....i watched Encryptions video at that time that say its good to hoard red egg and so i hoard 50-60k Pieces of red egg and easily made 80-100m profit from buying it for 700-800 gold each during the event in auction....and sell for 2.5-3k each few months later :>

One of the other thing worth investing is definitely vanities....some ppl might say/type this in town “Buy All Rush/Merch No Vanities”
    In my experience of (investing/buying for cheap) vanities are the best of the best just because it keeps rising each months/year you just have to select the right one and what are in demand....i have many example od vanity i invested and sold for double/triple or sometimes 5-10x higher than price i bought it for

Merching is not just about Lowballing ppl even tho i do admit some merchant do lowball ppl but there are some that are offering fair enough and have succeed till now

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AucResearcher For This Useful Post: