Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Is pisces good on bosses?

please lmk tyy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Yes if used with ultimate aimed shot, can nuke bosses.

Bow has more consistent damage tho.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I would say its "good enough" on bosses. I only have 1 mythic weapon and I went with pisces because they are good for mobs and most of the time I will be killing mobs, not bosses. After using them for some time, I don't feel at all that I need the bow for bosses. Sure pisces proc itself doesn't do crazy damage to bosses, we can't 1 shot like mage or tank, it's more like a support weapon. Everytime you proc you will definitely notice the boss' health melting a lot faster than before.

Plus mages and tank do more damage than bow anyways soo just let them kill the boss xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

is good but obiously worse than staff gund and polaris and neptaris

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts

If the mythics are so good for rogue, why are there so many posts about them?
    I just wish all the rogues I know in-game who were so disappointed with them, would post on here about how inadequate they are.
    I dislike daggers but did try them after the bow was found to be useless against mobs. They are inadequate.
    In fact, it feels like rogue class needs to be carried in the expansion.
    I was looking forward to a decent bow after daggers became the flavour of the times but that didn't happen.
    I've nothing against the other two classes (why there's only ever been three classes is beyond me) but will someone please tell me why rogues were treated so badly in this expansion?
    Rogue class has always been the most expensive so it seens pointless to get rid of them which is happening because even I capped my mage just in case.
    Soon it will be just mage and warrior. Who'll be the favourite then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    If the mythics are so good for rogue, why are there so many posts about them?
    I just wish all the rogues I know in-game who were so disappointed with them, would post on here about how inadequate they are.
    I dislike daggers but did try them after the bow was found to be useless against mobs. They are inadequate.
    In fact, it feels like rogue class needs to be carried in the expansion.
    I was looking forward to a decent bow after daggers became the flavour of the times but that didn't happen.
    I've nothing against the other two classes (why there's only ever been three classes is beyond me) but will someone please tell me why rogues were treated so badly in this expansion?
    Rogue class has always been the most expensive so it seens pointless to get rid of them which is happening because even I capped my mage just in case.
    Soon it will be just mage and warrior. Who'll be the favourite then?
    i feel you sis/bro 😭😭😭😭😭

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Yes i think better than bow, but harder to proc than bow. 5x damage with sunken proc active do significant nuke to boss on aimshot ultimate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Even if we complain, no action will b taken...so why bother?...this class is the weakest class as intended by the game..so you have to accept it i guess...

Rogue wep is garbage 10xpost

New update be like heres a better qol for aquarius staff and we fixed polaris proc! Hope u love it

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Yoloswagx; 03-30-2022 at 02:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

When in 1 year arcane weapons come out and rogue is still the weakest class im done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

If Ur solo yes its trash bosses. But the support potential for pisces is actually good. A good example is when we were testing on Lord fly (infes),
    Polaris with op set kills Fly in 2 hits (with damage elix) for bout 50%hp per hit. With Pisces Bends, Polaris hit for bout 90% of Fly's HP. Almost 1 shot. The debuff is really underrated.
    Ign Bonyduck W/Impossibility R

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alome View Post
    If Ur solo yes its trash bosses. But the support potential for pisces is actually good. A good example is when we were testing on Lord fly (infes),
    Polaris with op set kills Fly in 2 hits (with damage elix) for bout 50%hp per hit. With Pisces Bends, Polaris hit for bout 90% of Fly's HP. Almost 1 shot. The debuff is really underrated.
    Ok..tell that to mages and warriors who don't want a rogue in their party and before anyone says, "now you know how warriors felt when they were left out"...that wasn't rogues fault and yes I do know and no I never left any class out.
    The fault lies with whoever decided to make rogue class weaker than it already was.
    Everyone knows that it's totally unbalanced now. I'm not going to repeat what most people, including other classes have said about damage.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Ok..tell that to mages and warriors who don't want a rogue in their party and before anyone says, "now you know how warriors felt when they were left out"...that wasn't rogues fault and yes I do know and no I never left any class out.
    The fault lies with whoever decided to make rogue class weaker than it already was.
    Everyone knows that it's totally unbalanced now. I'm not going to repeat what most people, including other classes have said about damage.
    Take a look at deep marsh party

Mages clear is so quick n clean

Warrior can do decent clear but their main selling point is polaris where they can kill 2boss or even 3bosses in merely 5seconds

These 2 classes will make deep marsh run way quicker thus leading to it being more profitable

How about rogue

We have pisces that "most" of the time never procs...n ull waste 30second to clear a group of mobs...whilst mage has alrdy cleared maybe 3-4 groups of mobs

I mean at this point, idc abt the wep...but what we rlly need is a skills rework...which will make rogue viable for a long time...rather than fixing 1 puny weapon thatll last for short time being viable...and when new weapon comes...its the same problem...over n over again..

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

The question is "Is pisces good enough for bosses?"

it can be answered with yes or no, the need of mentioning other classes mythic 81 weapons is unnecessary and irrelevant.
    -
    -
    -
    Yes, Pisces does well against bosses, it does more damage than Bow with complete mythic set with just Pisces and Sunken combo. but of course you need to build up more dexterity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    The question is "Is pisces good enough for bosses?"

it can be answered with yes or no, the need of mentioning other classes mythic 81 weapons is unnecessary and irrelevant.
    -
    -
    -
    Yes, Pisces does well against bosses, it does more damage than Bow with complete mythic set with just Pisces and Sunken combo. but of course you need to build up more dexterity.
    This guy just said a yes or no question can be answered with "yes or no" smh.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    This guy just said a yes or no question can be answered with "yes or no" smh.
    True, I just said that. and?