Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
In map boss 1, you have to be lucky to hit the boss with a sword. So people use aegis and will miss often so the boss is left with high hp. You will get slowed too.
Boss 2, warrior dominates.
Boss 3, insta kill attacks you have to time constantly over a random amount of time until you get it perfect- else you die and lose ult.
Boss 4, red circle attack to disable the use of skills.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
I have seen warriors 2 hitting all those bosses. Some bosses take 5 hits with nepta which often happens in less than 5 seconds.

You'll miss sometimes, and that's okay, doing 50% of boss health in 1 hit (Polaris) or 2 hit (Neptaris) is still soooo much stronger than what any class can achieve on their own.

As a mage my Aquaris + Ebon Armor + Meteor does about 25% of boss health.

Rog Bow does 10% of boss health or so per proc. They can proc it 2-3 times I think which is about 20-30% of boss hp.

Mage gun proc does 1-2% of boss hp, maybe you'll get 5-6 shots with full haste. That's about 10-12% of boss hp.

So overall, mage is the weakest imo. Unless ur talking about a 3k int mage. I haven't seen one in action yet.

Yes mage is strong in killing mini-bosses, but with the recent pisces buff, I have seen rogue having no problem with killing them either. And ofcourse warrior can too one-hit them with Polaris proc.

After all this assessment, I'd say warrior comes out on top. If there's anything wrong with my assessment let me know, I'd like a good discussion.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk