Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My suggestion to fight inflation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default My suggestion to fight inflation

Since inflation is very high rn, I suggest selling special elixirs like zavier and boss loot for gold, so it removes the excess gold in game and fights manipulation.This could also work with weapons, vanities, crates for reasonable price, eggs, special awake gems(golden awake gems with special rolls) and much more. They could all be limited or something so they don’t become too common.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There would be no way for developers to earn money then if nothing is bought from plat. Their income are going to be way less than before.

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vbux83937282 View Post
    There would be no way for developers to earn money then if nothing is bought from plat. Their income are going to be way less than before.

They will find a way to earn some im sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im pretty sure they already dont earn a lot. If they cant find the way to earn "somehow", are you going to be responsible for their lives. Remember these guys are actually humans and their lives reside on their income. They cant just kill themselves slowly but have the game be good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

that would be cool if it is just for 1 day ( and limited amount )

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I would like to speak about the current situation we are in with my contribution and I would also like to express my opinion on it. The whole thing takes on proportions that hardly a newcomer can handle, but experienced players also have a strong struggle with it. And although the topic is "inflation", I'm pretty sure that half the community is addressed when I say that we are on the verge of inflation. It's for a reason, players should learn their limits and not be able to set market prices because it's like a cartel and that's unacceptable. Inflation can only be avoided if the item prices are set by the devs (but please not as senseless as I.m rich aura). For example, I noticed that players who throw out rich aura for 43m, but please, it cost 50m, which is also far too expensive. I don't think it was the devs' goal, but most likely I'm just wrong And that's just a current example, I would like to address one more thing so that it doesn't look like I'm inventing it myself or even imagining it A lot of players, myself included but also very experienced players have already lost a lot of gold because of the last expansion (more than enough) I think everyone knows what I mean by that. Suggestion: The devolopers should set the prices in game for every single item doesn't matter if already they possess, this will add more fairness. Sometimes we all just need a hard reset to build up new things. In my 25 years of playing Sega/super Nintendo/dreamcast/pc/PS 1-2-3-4/xbox 360-one, I have never encountered such a situation. Not even in world of warcaft(10 years of experience) there was something like that .

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Holyshox View Post
    I would like to speak about the current situation we are in with my contribution and I would also like to express my opinion on it. The whole thing takes on proportions that hardly a newcomer can handle, but experienced players also have a strong struggle with it. And although the topic is "inflation", I'm pretty sure that half the community is addressed when I say that we are on the verge of inflation. It's for a reason, players should learn their limits and not be able to set market prices because it's like a cartel and that's unacceptable. Inflation can only be avoided if the item prices are set by the devs (but please not as senseless as I.m rich aura). For example, I noticed that players who throw out rich aura for 43m, but please, it cost 50m, which is also far too expensive. I don't think it was the devs' goal, but most likely I'm just wrong And that's just a current example, I would like to address one more thing so that it doesn't look like I'm inventing it myself or even imagining it A lot of players, myself included but also very experienced players have already lost a lot of gold because of the last expansion (more than enough) I think everyone knows what I mean by that. Suggestion: The devolopers should set the prices in game for every single item doesn't matter if already they possess, this will add more fairness. Sometimes we all just need a hard reset to build up new things. In my 25 years of playing Sega/super Nintendo/dreamcast/pc/PS 1-2-3-4/xbox 360-one, I have never encountered such a situation. Not even in world of warcaft(10 years of experience) there was something like that .

-1 to this idea. Player freedom is the thing that is keeping this game going. You are just moaning here because u most probably lost much gold on ur bad purchase decisions and now u want reset.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Arora View Post
    -1 to this idea. Player freedom is the thing that is keeping this game going. You are just moaning here because u most probably lost much gold on ur bad purchase decisions and now u want reset.

Still, players should learn their limit.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Still, players should learn their limit.

That sentence seriously sound so arrogant. Why do we follow ur rules to pricing things? Who r u? Price depends on demand and supply not on anybody's words. And prices only increase because people are willing to pay for it and have enough gold. Devs should just make enough gold sinks that are enticing for rich players to spend gold.
    Like Gold Spend LB which ranks based on gold spent in a month or two week period on some specific gold sinks (devs can think some things like temporary cool title, aura or something that only stays when u on gold spend lb)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

U asking personal questions which isn't your business, don't change the topic u foo

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

U asking personal questions which isn't your business, don't change the topic u foo

Bro what are u smokin, Where did I asked u any personal question?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Arora View Post
    Bro what are u smokin, Where did I asked u any personal question?

If I ask someone who he is, that's a personal thingy or u just asking ppl this to offend them for nutin.
    Fun fact: You literally asked me who am I xD
    Which I replied with, mind your own business(stuff like that)
    Ik AL does some brain dmg but didn't expect it does that much

Doesn't matter what u think, idc about also done with you.
    I entered this topic to express my interest and not teach a guy to take care what he's typing in a conversation.
    In the end of the day ik you just nobody XD
    Cheers

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

im sorry that u got offended simply bc someone ask who are you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

If I ask someone who he is, that's a personal thingy or u just asking ppl this to offend them for nutin.
    Fun fact: You literally asked me who am I xD
    Which I replied with, mind your own business(stuff like that)
    Ik AL does some brain dmg but didn't expect it does that much

Doesn't matter what u think, idc about also done with you.
    I entered this topic to express my interest and not teach a guy to take care what he's typing in a conversation.
    In the end of the day ik you just nobody XD
    Cheers

Bro it was meant as "who r u to define what should happen or not", I was not literally asking who were u. You clearly have lost your marbles bro.

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uereazagr View Post
    Since inflation is very high rn, I suggest selling special elixirs like zavier and boss loot for gold, so it removes the excess gold in game and fights manipulation.This could also work with weapons, vanities, crates for reasonable price, eggs, special awake gems(golden awake gems with special rolls) and much more. They could all be limited or something so they don’t become too common.
    Indeed. This (special elixirs for gold) is on our list. Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Dangg lessgoo

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts

I like the idea of a "Wanted" list, but we have hundreds of thousands of items and presenting that in a way to the user would be problematic. It could work if we limited it to vanities or certain rarities where there are fewer items.

-ALS