Few things I would like to see changed/fixed before the release, in my opinion:

I don't see why there are locked crates as a reward in gold tier. The pet looks cool but also I don't see it to be a relevant reward for gold tier as it doesn't have anything special afar from look. At this point gold tier rewards are basically "just to be something there". I would change those rewards for something more interesting.

The mage vanity gun position has a glitch like most of the other guns whitch isn't a pleasant thing to look at.

Plat tier bound magna and victus rune bags should be unbound assuming the amount won't make you a higher tier artifact. Most people won't craft the artifacts anyway or they already got one so having some extra magna sitting in your inventory without a purpose won't be a cool thing.

You will release 4 new auras and all premium. I would have moved one as plat tier reward, and magna runes, elixirs for gold reward. That will make the event even cooler. We appreciate your work but some of us feel excluded when people who can affors to spend cash each event control the market and get all the deals in time.

Please let us know whitch are the other 2 pieces for elondrian mythic set as it is not clearly mentiomed in the post.

Other than that a big Thank You! for your work and I m looking forward to play this!