Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
You should change your name to "misunderstand", you ignored my whole argument to say that I don't want to see other people's work when I actually do, I don't know what the point of that was anyway.
On the contrary, I clearly said that it is not hard to get to plat tier, and of course I value the work of those who got a badge in LB in the past and it was also one of my goals.
Goal that was distorted, since having a badge apparently lost its meaning, becoming a vanity or title of the bunch.
Also for your information, if I use the hide badges or title option, I also hide my own badge and title. With which I don't know what you want to imply.
It doesn't seem like you are been to a city or map currently though, saturated with auras, things flying or crawling, colored titles, and now badges.
I also read what Cinco said about the variety and the tier prizes. And now seems innovative to give badges to everyone, because it is something that most never had and that was a goal for many, which is also why this idea is popular, but in a few months when it is saturated with badges, it will lose its value quickly, and people will complain again that the awards are useless, as happened with the titles or banners, at this point I think nothing has been learned.

Ps: Having said that, I will refrain from answering you again, it seems that you always try to insinuate or misunderstand things, on purpose, perhaps, I do not know your objective. Previously, i tried to be clear and I think I succeeded, making my points.
I think the most probable reason for players slowly not being satisfied with plat tier award (titles, banners, badges) is that majority of players are not rich which directly translates to poor equip and pet which makes gold one of the most important focus for them. Now if after doing grinding for days they reach plat tier, do they get anything that can result in them being more wealthy? And the answer is no coz they get titles, banner, badge which although nice, wasn't their focus. That's why most player grind event for tokens actually to sell chests and other things which rich player buy to grind for lb. Vanity, titles, badges only matter when the basic motivation of being rich and having good equipment and pets is satisfied.
Idk if this analysis is totally accurate coz it's based on my experience in game.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk