I am happy to see so many of my suggestions here ty for it.
Personally, i really like all those very challenging aps, but there’s some i think its too much or not so good achievable.

To start i will take mentoring aps. So when a lower level levels in a dungeon with me i am getting 1 mentoring point. So i play this game for so many years around 8 now ig. Back then we used to level in watchers tomb 4. It was the place to farm xp then after the mob nerf at the start we all went to Kraig tombs 4. When higher expansions got release xp farming went quickly into only doing dailies. I want to say no one who reaches level 81 nowadays farms xp actively. All boost with xp elixirs and awakes and does daily quests. So when people level up is the moment when they finished all their daily’s put on elixirs and go from map to map collecting xp rewards. Encourages lower level players to offer spots for others to do their mentoring for gold(not many will do but just a doubt). There is not that many new players who start the game and mentoring 50.000 levels is a lot! Will be awesome to see many of the top lb players wanting to help fresh new players. In my opinion it will destroy those players fun when they instantly get help from a pro who runs through the maps and 1 shots everything. Would make the start of a game boring but also it shows that the community in this game is helpful. In addition i will assume that 100 players are targeting for max aps. 100x50.000=5.000.000 levels that are done. That is a lot. This will encourage botting or people to ask their friends to create a new character so they can do mentoring level to level 30 delete the character and start over new.
I don’t want to say its bad aps or to delete but to reduce the amount of mentor aps to 500.

I will continue with pets. 100 heroic pets has been requested a few times and got added ty for it. But 400 pets is too much. I think 350 pets shall be the maximum for those aps. (Or you plan to add 100 new pets next season). Also leveling 400 pets to max level. That is hell and will only be botted in hauntlet. I can accept to say level 350 pets to level 41 and unlock their maximum passive but almost all pets to level 81 for pets we don’t use is terrible. 20 pets to level 81 are enough or 30.

Farming gold: i hope the already farmed gold counts

Event tiers : great for adding

Pve kills: also great

Slots: that’s fine

Quests: sounds understandable, gonna be sad to not see those aps anymore

To continue with chests. Every crate in game should be qualified. Doesn’t matter if open for plat or free to open.

On the items. Yes that’s also what i asked for. I understand that also the aps says craft 50 jewels doesn’t matter which level damaged to flawless. Not like 50 damaged, 50 weak, … , 50 flawless.
On the point of upgrading. Can we please have the time of upgrades adjusted. 8h is too much therefore. I would suggest to make putting a cracked item on a gear item takes 5 seconds a damaged 5 seconds, a weak 5 seconds, a standard 30 minutes, … like the new jewel upgrading time is. If it remains to 8h per upgrade its horrible to do.

Because of removing the level up aps is it still possible to keep a level 81 aps? So seasonals are motivated to not stop at level 75 when they unlocked all maps.

It was said that all aps not mentioned in your list are going to be removed. I did not saw the 1k boss aps. not in the first neither in the second post. Only the 1 million elite mobs. Will they still exist next season?