Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about fortified set

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Oh yay! Ghost commented on pally stuff
    I too am a pally. Now if you are just going to PvE then Fort can be good, if you don't care about mana pots. The armor amd regeneration will be good vs computer opponents, therefore easier than pvp. You won't need your mana shield in the sewers. Now pvp, Fort absolutely FAILS.
    To be a little more specific, and help with your Fort gear you will need a good build and ring. Fort gives only 4 mana reg as its bonus. Horrible for mages. Especially if you are str/dex like me and Ghost. Remember, int gives mana pool and m/s at a rate of plus 1 at 11 int and plus 1 every 50 int after that. So 11, 61, 111, 161 equals 4 m/s. Here is a build I played with that will be slightly more balanced. Since str/int gives less than 80% hit but will give you more reg n mana pool and str/dex will give you 10% more hit, more damage but no reg of mana. try this, go 67 int 117 or 125 if you want to switch from fort to fury and rest dex. Get yourself a 2% hit 2 mana reg 4 damage ring. This will boost the three biggest weaknesses of the sets. You have about 84% hit and 9 mana reg w rev buff in fort. If you run out of mana have Fury set in you loadout to quickly change gear to regenerate and dodge your way back to perfect health.
    Last edited by AbsolutePally; 08-16-2011 at 02:10 AM.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation