Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
Is it ain't strange that the ones who are the most dedicated to gear up for max power are often the ones who can't get the gold from boss?

Cuz the more it goes and the more the boss are strong and usually get kill by huge blast from the one who finally proc from the most powerful gears of the party thus never have time to switch to gold loot set... while the gold loot players only have to wait that the op players kill the boss and get the big gold jackpot....

I suggested that all gold loot to be only into chest that appear once boss die, boss would only drop gear, van etc, no gold!

this way everyone have time to switch to their gold loot set before opening chest

Would be far more logical imo, what do you think?
Sounds nice in paper, but you are missing something important.
Many people have been investing in endgame gear with gold loot awakens, so they can still be useful while its equipped. Of course this gear is more expensive than low lvl one. So your suggestion would screw all these players that invested in good gold loot gear...because as long as same %gl, people will just use cheap stuff to open chests.

This suggestion comes too late, it would have been good idea when the system was implemented.

I have an easier solution for you, my friend. Lets ask StS to nerf warrior at bosses, to make all classes relevant and everyone would be in same situation. You will no longer be the one knocking out boss everytime. But i have a feeling you wont agree with this