I remap by quitting to menu, clicking allies, clicking quests, clicking hauntlet quest. If we could stop arguing about stuff thatd be great. I’m really more interested in the mechanics of the map. Mireguard told me in game that he clears first room in 6.5 seconds and I dont really understand how thats possible. I made this post hoping someone could inform me about certain strategies or at least give me any hints to set me on the right path if they dont want to share everything. Like I mentioned in my post, I dont care about LB (and my ms is currently trash), I just want the fastest possible kills per hour. Obviously I know clearing first room and remaking is best with bad ms, which is why I asked how much ms is required to complete 2 rooms in 25 seconds.

Also I want to make it clear that I admire Kelyx and his team. I think that the best players deserve to win every time if they are good enough. In Pocket Legends I took all top 5 LB spots with my alts on a solo gauntlet event in which only the top 5 players earned a special vanity set. Im now the only person in that game with the set. I’m not a believer in participation trophies. I understand that Kelyx probably doesnt want to share every secret but I’m hoping that he can give me hints or something since I really dont care about LB at all. I have like 100m to spend this awakening event and thats it.