Another point I would I like bring up and one I should of from the beginning. Elite Zodias Gauntlet Wave: Search and Destroy benefits and helps the Causal Player’s. Normal Wave Map with Timer main focus is Damage and how fast you can do it. This is not the case with Elite Zodias Gauntlet: Wave: Search and Destroy. Where the Main Focus will be about Skill and Tactics.

A Team of Casual Player’s with average Gear will only make it so far due to the fact, the Damage not being there to kill fast enough before Timer runs out. In Elite Zodias Gauntlet: Wave: Search and Destroy it’s okay if your not the most Op Mage, Rogue, and or War. It’s okay if a room takes your Team 5-10 mins to clear, as long as you get the Job done that is all that matters! This gives Casual Player’s hope and the opportunity of Wave Progression even though their Damage/Gear might not be there…But their Skill, Tactics, and Timing is. Also people won’t feel the need to instant leave in Random Join Farm because of something like the overall Damage of PT is average or low, because it won’t really matter. I know we all have seen this and maybe even experienced this during Elite Valley Gates Random Join in past when it first came out.

I consider myself a Casual Player who buys Plat now. And it’s refreshing and I have been enjoying the Game even more. The only thing I decided to keep the same is how I build my War…Which is OP.