Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
Remember that few years ago normal skills without procs actually did something to the target?
I miss those days ��
Nowadays if you dont proc your weapon which are luck based, you will probably not gonna do much.
This is why a weapons that are hard to proc are challenging.
Maby for future weapons, think about increasing the base damage of the weapon by a fairy larger amount, rather than make procs of x10 the damage x10 hp and so on..
+1 agree with this!

Having a very op proc that is hard to activate (by activate i mean the “self-buff” that mythic weps have) is hit or miss and it’s annoying. Speaking as a rogue main, I am especially frustrated with my mythic weapon proc activation. While the proc for pisces is op, activating it is based on pure luck chance. There is hardly anything you can do to better your chances at activating the “self-buff”. Since haste doesn’t affect the charging time of weapons, a rogue is essentially at the mercy of rng. And don’t even get me started on how bow is designed in a way where Haste doesn’t affect it -.-.

If devs really want to stick with procs, people would appreciate a weapon that is reliable at proccing or at least allows a player to have some sort of influence over its chances. That’s all I want, some sort of control over my play style where I’m not at the mercy of rng. The 76 arcane weapons and the 81 mythic staff is a perfect example since it has a chance of proccing over dmg dealt. A player can simply cater their play style to have DOT and they can proc the wep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk