And now to answer questions and comments!

@Glam: Thanks!!!
@Red:
I will eventually do all the other sections, but I will need lots of time to perfect my strategies.
To answer your question, Underground Desert is the fastest dungeon to run, so if you get lucky, fast pinks and gold will be yours! In my opinion, farm this if you are bored and have already gotten enough pinks for the day.

For your next question, you are completely wrong.
Golem Gauntlet does not drop any Sandstone Cave Pinks, but it does drop two other pinks, which are worthless now and are better of liquidated or given away:
War Hammer of Legend
Gem Staff of Lightning of Mastery
So dungeons 1-5 would be your farming place.
Also, froma recent patch a couple months ago, Developers STRONGLY HINTED that recipes/doom pinks/craft stuff DO drop from Forest Haven Gauntlet, so I can say it is safe to assume these items DO drop there.
Also, glad to hear you picked up farming this campaign^^

@large: I'm pretty sure Magnetic Golem, Magic Golem, Sandstorm Golem, Earthquake, and Onyx all have different drop rates or similar ones.

@Con: Thanks!!!

@Drew: Yeah, I might hang out a bit there tonight, maybe do an hour of orb looping.
@Silent: I have parties already for Solo, Dual, Splits, and Group for every Sandstorm Dungeon.
I just need an app/program/something to clearly record my iPod with. Any suggestions?
@Cold: What physio said is true. However I do have a hunch that drop rate is also affected by level and player numbers.
My expirement on Forest Haven Farming is halfway done, I'll see.
@Ayc: thanks Angie!!^^

My Frozen Nightmares Return of Tha' King Guide will probably be done in a week or two, started it a whiiiiillleeeeeee back.