Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
Cinco...I'm a little confused on what happened with the Pearl of the Deep? Were you not able to find a way so it gives Spirit XP% to unequipped Spirit Items in the inventory?

Elite Zodias Gauntlet. I see there is not a mode with a no Timer version. That's so tragic. I felt like I made a compelling arguments on the topic with real variables and examples for it. On top of defending my statements. I will try it out ofc but I can already tell this is Content I am going to be skipping.

Spirit Gear. Aegis looks very interesting Proc wise. Thank you for not giving up on the Spirit Gear and giving it another chance.
I don't think giving Spirit XP to unequipped items is a good idea. That's why I didn't do it - and I'm not interested in doing it because that concept goes against the whole principle of the Spirit gear. However I did want to add a new item that gave your equipped gear additional Spirit XP when in use. It just doesn't make sense to advance Spirit items that are not in use.

As for the 'no timer' version of the Gauntlet, I just disagree fundamentally. There's always Elite Zodias if you want to grind Elite content without a timer. If I were to duplicate the EZG with a 'no timer' version it would offer the same loot as Elite Zodias (so you're not missing anything in that regard - just the gameplay).