Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
If all new aps actually required to play the game in order to fulfill them I can assure 100% that nobody would have complained about them from the start, nonetheless they we got a f load of new aps that all they require is having a big wallet.

Out of the 59 new aps only 9 require players to farm (500k pve, 1m pve and all the gold loot aps) but the truth is most players already have those pve kills aps done or in case they don't, all they have to do is farm hauntlet to complete them, which may take a couple of days in the hipotetic case they start at 0 kills; and when it comes to gold loot aps in order to complete them you will need a decent Gold Loot set (600gl +) or else nobody will complete those aps at all.

So the real deal is none of these new aps are making people farm to get into the lb but actually making the lb a complete P2W.
look new players with pve will take a while but this is a good thing cuz lb need to be hard cant you just make a seasonal go 1k bosses and buy some heroics and you go overall,about gold aps might take a while even with 600gl set but this is a good thing (my opinion) lb need to be hard no in 1 month you go overall p2w all the mobile games is even arcane without plats to open locks you cant do anything only with the elite golden chests if you sell... l saw people complaining about side quests what is ez and you dont need to pay only to spend some extra time and about awake and craft aps awake if you awake epic and legendary items with elixir 5k you will need 5m only to go 1k, craft just do jewels natural or water is not that hard just need time in upgrade aps in 10 days you go 750 just awake epic trash...

so my opinion l think these aps are good you just need to spend some time you dont need p2w if you just farm new players wont be in overall in 1 season need to spend more time (this is a good thing)but bosses aps like 500 or 1k need to be fixed like 500bosses 250aps and 1k bosses 500aps cuz now without doing bosses 500/1k you are in overall