Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Quality of Life update... What do you want to see?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hey STS, just a couple QOL ideas, a mini rework to the Auction/Consignment Shop:
    First, I would recommend adding a "Not Search Button”, basically where you can type in a word that you don't want showing up, IE type in "egg" and have the egg banners that are everywhere in the vanity back section not show up. I would make this so you can choose either a key word/words like the current search system, or having it where you select an item, so that no eggs would show up, but egg crates still would, even though they both have the word egg (sorry if that was confusing).
    After that, I think being able to search for multiple things at once would be cool, so you can type "mire" in the search bar and enter that, and after that have a spot where you could type another word, like tainted, and have both tainted and mire show up in the results.
    A few smaller things would be being able to post items from the buying page of the auction, so if you have the same item, you could click a button on the side and post directly from there, saving the time of switching to the sell section, and scrolling through your stuff to find it. Another time saver like that would be to be able to save your scroll distance as you switch between the buy and sell page of the auction. If you're anything like me, you have 200+ eggs sitting in your chest areas, and it’s a pain trying to scroll past everything to get to the rare section to sell a few things, but if I have to check the price of an item, then I have to scroll all the way through again. If I would be able to save how far I had scrolled, it would be nice. I know I can fix this by putting stuff in stash or using the lookup button for the inventory, but it still would be nice to have this feature. Similarly, I would like to be able to move multiple slides down in the auction, so if you accidentally exit the auction or need to grab something from stash, you can get to where you last stopped browsing faster.
    Moving on, another feature I would really like is a "bookmark" feature, to save a specific item, if you want to save it for future reference to look at later.
    Finally, I would like to see past sold items, if you are curious about the demand for something, or just want to reference prices.
    Thanks again STS, sorry it was so confusing, and let me know if you want me to clarify anything. Please add on to this if you guys have other ideas!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuiopoec For This Useful Post: