I'd like to see a shared guild stash in my guild hall. Since STS seems to not want trading of certain plat items they would not be allowed in the shared stash but everything else could go in. You would buy slots like for personal stash but perhaps with a higher max slot limit...2048? 7168? (Powers of two always work well.)

It could be restricted to officers, senior officers (see my tiered officers idea) or be open to all - perhaps configurably by choice of guild host. The restricted/open setting would be even better if it could be done per item. Specific permissions could be restricted - limiting access only to items you can use, allowing the item to be sold or not - or allowing only certain members to sell items. Contributors could also lock their items from being sold. Items could be tagged by contributor and optionally revert to them if they leave or are kicked from the guild. If the guild closes, items could revert to original owners. Gold/credits and pots/packs could be kept there also, with their own configurable permissions. There could be a separate role that could be assigned within the guild, "merchant" that allows only those people to sell the items tagged as "sellable".

There is room for a great deal of flexibility or it could be a relatively static shared warehouse that only officers can access and items put there effectively become guild property.

Thoughts?