Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
Yes, those who pay the Lb, of 50 ping, also have the badges.
So now it's about how many repeat badges you can collect, I got it.
You can't do more than 2 sessions without getting annoyed and bored. Even Next said it in a comment out there.
And it's not being accessible, it's being farmable. You can not compete if the items are non-existent.

PS: I have 3 sessions badge, 1 hc in general top war, and my main character in Lb best players, and I have been in these Lb and others in the last year. So I know what I'm talking about.
The Lb of hc is stagnant, mainly because of the pet, because they are non-existent during the year. So the only thing you do in that Lb is relax and do 1 aps per month. And I feel that with these aps the general Lb will take the same course.
The point here is that I like to compete, you like comfort, that's why you're on that side of the discussion.
Your right about us being on different sides bud,

However there is nothing comfortable about my point of view… is about longevity… not so someone can just smash out load of APs in a few months and be done with a leaderboard for a few years.

The prime example of that was with the amount of #1 players that were in the leaderboards until the recent updates.

We can easily agree to disagree