I want to have fun while playing the events.Not getting mad,play for no loot and die hundreds of times.Traps,mage curse and especially the bombs come out of wall which protects the chest are so annoying.I opened 8 elixir chests which means 8 hours also played more than 15 hours without elixir,to get what? Nothing.I've been playing since 2012 December,i see new players just opening an elixir and play for 2 hours,due to their luck they gain the gold in just 1 day which i worked for months to gain.You talk about fairness in your terms of service but i haven't seen that word in game yet since 9 years.You guys really have to do something like "Play more to gain more" instead of this annoying chance of drop thing.I don't say there shouldn't be "luck".I say at least you guys could add something like "1 Boss=1 token ,1000 token =1 arcane".So at least i could say "Oh,i got no loot from boss even tho i played for hours-days,but i can buy this arcane with tokens so my hours not gone for nothing." This kind of events like just a gamble and nothing more,if i wanted to play gamble i would open chests(which i do a lot actually lmao),but im talking about "Events" here not the chests.