Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
That's why have to change the table. So that it is legitimate, and prizes can be given. Why punish people if you can modify, the way it works.
And seniority is an unnecessary advantage. I am not a better or more active player, for playing longer. And I've been playing for 7 years.
It's simple, players who don't play shouldn't participate in the competition, much less those who stopped playing more than 1 year ago.
As you can see the other Lb are reset every season, only purely active players participate. Nor does it matter how old the players are in the others Lb.
You also have hundreds of new players, who participate in the seasonal Lb, with full aps. Are those players less important because they are new characters?
Also in a real competition everyone starts from the same goal.
So far you haven't given a single good reason why those parameters should stay.
If they're a good guild they don't need those perks to prove it. What are you afraid of?
I think u didn't read my full Comment bro. U keep repeating urself, trying prove ur point is correct even I alrd agreed w u abt inactive ppl. So I ll leave it right here. If u wanna talk abt it, u can contact me in game.
U know it is normal for ppl to disagree on many matters. Js

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk