Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
Not sure how often you guys play pve or if you watched the video but I was able to use a 1.2k dex rog and solo the entire elite zodias maps in 1minute. These daggers could do rahabkor in 13 seconds easily, easily wipe ekenta in 16seconds. Bit too op, even if the warriors aegis did this I would ask for them to nerf it too.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
The main theme of these new arc weapons is the 'heavy damage' part instead of damage modifier where we found most weapons only had 100% dmg buff.

krak staff has 5x dmg buff but less 'heavy dmg' from your video, they should increase it a bit but not by much.Only the dagger brings justice to the 'heavy damage' part and deserves it since it has 2x dmg. It's 'heavy dmg' should be used as a reference for other weapons like bow,sword,gun. As for aegis, please do a video with kraken armor. I saw you using ult with aegis, needs more damage.

I agree to nerf daggers 'heavy damage' a bit only if you are able to do that much dmg with 1.2k dex which was not clear in that video. You usually show the stats before and after. I felt your review was a bit rushed but your video was very useful.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk