Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
I'll formulate some responses to recent comments later, but I'll ask a simple question:

If the top 500 active players in the game (by APs) all joined a single guild, wouldn't that be the top guild in the game?

If so, we've got enough data create a list of top guilds. If not, why not?

-ALS
This works fine, in the current guild ranking system I can use my own characters to get a guild to top 12 easily only by leveling those characters to 46 with 10k aps on each x pve kills for kdr and x pvp kills for kdr. I did the math to it all back then but never decided to do it because I needed 400 characters with all of that. With this lb you still need 300 characters with a minimum of 10k aps each to hit lb so its still the same just alot easier to do. I doubt anyone will want to pull it off too due to the difficulty of managing all of that.
Guild age is not a good thing to factorize when ranking on lb, yes its nice to know there are guilds from 2012 but what is the point of them being on lb when most of them are inactive with 0 players. Guild lb is ment to show people what guilds are the most advanced and active in the current time period.

I suggest to show stats on the lb too, Rank, name, PlayerCount, APS, Activity %, Date Created. If it all can fit.