Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Halloween Week 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Boogie ball for house and guildhall (disco ball)

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

oh yea l would love that also with the music from Boogie dimension

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Monelgr View Post
    •Can we get more furniture? like zombie tedd from necropolis,zombie maid,Necropolis fountain,Carriage from necropolis (is behind the vendor with the lights),Boogie carpet (the purple one),Oligarch carpet in square shape,some boogie paintings, and a small disco floor like 4 squares the current is big and it looks weird inside the house if you have mamy furniture inside....(all these exists in game already so design team dont need to make anything)

•And oligarchy mansion house l suggest it last week also but l didn't see any reply or an answer if we will get it it would be awesome oligarchy house with 2 floors (teleport to go in 2nd floor the floor with the doors we dont need to open the doors but for design and beauty like we have
    rooms in the house and you cant go there)

•Unlocked crate with 1.5k tokens at vendor
    what house bro? i dont think theres a copy paste option for oligarch house. devs swamped with other task , [arcane weapons].... hahahah

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

lemme try suggesting some possible rewards for next week. (If nothing happens I'm, done posting things)

Bound Vanity Sets after hitting platinum tier (to avoid exploitations)

Rogue: Red Color Version of the Witch Attire Set
    Sorcerer: White Color Version of Grim Reaper Set
    Warrior: Hulk Green Color Version of the Undead Costume Set.

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Or a Burning Regal Mummy Set for Warrior

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    lemme try suggesting some possible rewards for next week. (If nothing happens I'm, done posting things)

Thank you
    Vote 1+

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Thank you
    White Grim set would be cool

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I give up I never waste my time waiting for improvements again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Radamanthys View Post
    I give up I never waste my time waiting for improvements again
    I feel you. I've never been this active in AL forum but let's just wait and see

So yeah my suggestion was to add tier rewards for platinum tier which can be either a bound badge, a cctv house furniture that records all of the players who visits your house and the list will refresh after a day. (Bound Item as well)

Second, either add a bound vanity sets depending on class:

Rogue: Red + Black Color Version of Witch Attire Set
    Sorcerer: White or Dirty White Color Version of Grim Reaper
    Warrior: Hulk Green Color Version of the Undead Costume or a Burning Regal Mummy Set
    (If you think that this is too good for a platinum tier reward, why not consider adding this to the limited vanity sets since we still have week 3 for Halloween event)

Third, Heroic version of Barky Boo (pet, not an egg)
    (And again..... If you think that this is too good as a reward although for me its not since there's always an egghead egg zavier that will ruin your day as he drops the prices of these dang eggs, then consider adding heroic Barky Boo on locked crates alongside the heroic versions of Vomer, Scapula, Malleus and Heroic Nekro, or... another limited pet sales for these pets that i mentioned to be released as a heroic version for 1.6k to 1.7k platinums)

Whatever floats your boat, the players just wanna see changes and that includes me. If no changes will happen then i suggest to start brainstorming for AL's 10th Birthday.

AL survived for 10 years so that means it has a "strong" community and supporters so i suggest to add something about it as well while you guys still have a lot of time for brainstorming for it

Warrior: Barbell Vanity Weapon ( the warrior holds it like the way it holds the marvel vanity weapon i forgot the name it was a one handed weapon)
    Rogue: Dumbell Daggers (just a simple look where we rogues are holding 2 dumbells)
    Sorcerer: Actually i dunno if its either a kettleball or a sorcerer holding a jumping rope where its the ropes are touching the ground whie the 2 handles are being holded in one hand

And for the aura sale (of course this item has become a tradition now where you release new auras when there's an event 1750 platinums)

Shadow Cake Castle Aura: its appearance will be like elite skyborn aura but its in cake shape.

Sorry for writing a lot this time but yeah, its a feedback so we have our to write things about what we're feeling.and what we wanted to see.

Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

This is a minor nitpick, but I'm not really a fan of vanities dropping very commonly from Oligarch/Boogie chests (and in general). They are slightly more tedious to get rid of compared to epic/rare gear and don't give gold on liquidating. Not looking for rare drops or anything, just would like it toned down a bit, some variety, and more meaningful loot. Would also like to see currency drop from these chests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Please add more rewards on plat tier. I don't mind increasing the points needed to reach platinum tier.
    A list of things in case it might give y'all an idea:
    -Jewel Chest 2x
    -50 tradeable crate keys if you want to keep the locked nightmares (vice versa)
    -Locked Boogie Monster Display Chest 2x (just like crates, at least some players will take the risk of looting the Boogie Monster Display that costs 100 plats) you guys decide how much keys/plats needed to open the crate and how many pulls.

Also, -1 on all suggestions regarding vanities. I'm pretty sure they don't have that much time to design your suggested vanities. Hence I suggested some time ago told them to make a thread a list of suggestion on community way before an event goes live.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Ghost vanity weapons were much appreciated! It would be cool if for this week or the next week we'll get some ghost banners to match our vanity sets <3. Maybe as a reward for plat tier.

As for the unlocked crates. Make them tradable. It will be a good gold sink and will move a bit the gold btw players. Forcing the player to open them and gamble is not really a cool thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

-1 on vanities? then lets not suggest any additional rewards anymore LOL. i would love to agree with that 50 tradable crate keys that you suggested but it can be exploitable. tradable unlocked crates can be a good idea but if it wont happen then make it stashable at least imo.

Whatever floats your boat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

-1 on vanities? then lets not suggest any additional rewards anymore LOL. i would love to agree with that 50 tradable crate keys that you suggested but it can be exploitable. tradable unlocked crates can be a good idea but if it wont happen then make it stashable at least imo.

Whatever floats your boat
    Then make a vanity within a week.

Crate keys exploitable? Please elaborate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    Then make a vanity within a week.

Crate keys exploitable? Please elaborate.
    Tell it to them, not to me, my fellow arlorian.

And the answer to your question doesn't really need rational way of thinking to explain it to you. Even you can answer that. We just need to apply a thing called common sense to it.

I wanna add a few more suggestions although if it's not possible to add it to the game then consider adding this next year

New Droppable Items from bosses which are the following:

Scourge: Scourge's Wings
    Valko: Valko's Paw
    Drakeula: Drakeula's Fang
    Paracelsus: Paracelsus' Eye

These items are considered as badges where we can use it to slot our empty badge space.

The question is, is it tradable? is it none? Yes or no would be fine. At least with this method some players will be able to put something on their badge slot.

2nd question, will it count as a requirement needed for a badge ap? Yes or no wound be fine as well. No, if you want to put a difficulty on hitting the "top player" leaderboard spot. Yes, if you want the other players' to catch up and have a chance on hitting the leaderboard's spot to see new names.

This idea can be used to make all arlorian map active again lets say, on elite brackenridge we can drop jarl's helmet that can be used as badge etc etc and so on.

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Tell it to them, not to me, my fellow arlorian.

And the answer to your question doesn't really need rational way of thinking to explain it to you. Even you can answer that. We just need to apply a thing called common sense to it.

I wanna add a few more suggestions although if it's not possible to add it to the game then consider adding this next year

New Droppable Items from bosses which are the following:

Scourge: Scourge's Wings
    Valko: Valko's Paw
    Drakeula: Drakeula's Fang
    Paracelsus: Paracelsus' Eye

These items are considered as badges where we can use it to slot our empty badge space.

The question is, is it tradable? is it none? Yes or no would be fine. At least with this method some players will be able to put something on their badge slot.

2nd question, will it count as a requirement needed for a badge ap? Yes or no wound be fine as well. No, if you want to put a difficulty on hitting the "top player" leaderboard spot. Yes, if you want the other players' to catch up and have a chance on hitting the leaderboard's spot to see new names.

This idea can be used to make all arlorian map active again lets say, on elite brackenridge we can drop jarl's helmet that can be used as badge etc etc and so on.

Thank you
    Also, -1 on all suggestions regarding vanities. I'm pretty sure they don't have that much time to design your suggested vanities. Hence I suggested some time ago told them to make a thread a list of suggestion on community way before an event goes live.
    Just to make it clear yes, I am stupid.

Btw, I like the boss badges idea. And again for the 2nd time, you didn't catch my point. I disagreed on suggestions of adding new vanities on the following week because "they don't have much time left" the event is about to end. It's not too hard to understand isn't?

Tbh we're not talking like this rn if you understood my point in the first place.

I AM STILL clueless on tradeable crate keys being exploitable. For the past 3 years, most of major events they include tradeable crate keys as a tier reward. I still have no clue what so ever how people exploit an item aside from selling them or using them. so PLEASE elaborate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Just to make it clear yes, I am stupid.

Btw, I like the boss badges idea. And again for the 2nd time, you didn't catch my point. I disagreed on suggestions of adding new vanities on the following week because "they don't have much time left" the event is about to end. It's not too hard to understand isn't?

Tbh we're not talking like this rn if you understood my point in the first place.

I AM STILL clueless on tradeable crate keys being exploitable. For the past 3 years, most of major events they include tradeable crate keys as a tier reward. I still have no clue what so ever how people exploit an item aside from selling them or using them. so PLEASE elaborate.
    then i am stupid too. i had typos with my responses

if they were able to add ghost weapon vanities then they can add anotha' one since the vanities that i have mentioned are exisiting and has been recolored many times

You're still clueless? then thats great and way way better than the players that are being hopeless with this event's flow. You're fighting for your rights, i can see that with the way you respond. So.... if ever that makes your boat float then go on and I'll just drink a coke float.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We're gathering Halloween feedback in one place!

Let us know constructively what you think!

-ALS
    Can u please put legi set 6/6 in next week locks??

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

then i am stupid too. i had typos with my responses

if they were able to add ghost weapon vanities then they can add anotha' one since the vanities that i have mentioned are exisiting and has been recolored many times

You're still clueless? then thats great and way way better than the players that are being hopeless with this event's flow. You're fighting for your rights, i can see that with the way you respond. So.... if ever that makes your boat float then go on and I'll just drink a coke float.
    True, unlike those ghost vanities they lack details compared to what people suggested, so, no. And yet you still haven't answered my question, how is it exploitable?

But if you still can't elaborate on why it is somehow exploitable. Then we better end this discussion.

Have a great day ahead man

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

@Cinco give us something to earn gold at week 3 (i.e jewels) while making the tier points higher like the boat race event.

Ive stopped playing this event like the ladybird and temple.

Event are getting boring these days TBH.

Your time and effort on this event is all wasted since a lot of players are not enjoying it a lot

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to vitokapagetz For This Useful Post: