the arcane weaps im talking about is the "boss killer" arcanes. "mob killer" arcanes has got nothing to do on my concerns coz i think they are pretty good imo.

yeah, to make these new 81 arcanes weaps (gun , sword , bow ) to knockdown the myths (nepta , hyperos , etc.)
once and for all is nerfing the myths stated on my post that u replied. dealing more dmg is not the problem coz i think arc weaps is powerful with the new armors.

i know that the devs are wary of burying the myths but thats not the case is it? balancing the arcanes more superior than the myths is reasonable i suppose? if the gap between this mythics and arcanes is only a small gap then what reason should we be using the arcanes? i know that there is a guaranteed proc chance for the arcanes but if the myths proc( the myths are not hard to proc at all, i think its very easy) it does doing more damage than the arcanes then why use the arcanes at all.

what im saying is the myths rn still deals more dmg than the (boss killer arcanes) with the arcane armor, its easy to proc the myths rn so they work well with the arcane armor, the damage is not a problem as long as the proc chance is way worst than the current. nerf only proc chances as stated on my post.

this will be my last post concerning this 81 weaps. making the myths on par with the arcanes (the kraken armor buff just made the myths more stronger because its easy to proc the myths and follow that up with the krak armor) the myths are just still better than the arcanes even with the buffs so it just doesnt make sense at all.