Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-11-11 Content Update (297634)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Ofc I was talking about proc rate. Armor should be a good addition, now everybody's relying on armor proc tho. We're killing mobs with weapons - weapons should be a game changers, not armors.
    Comparing aqua proc to armor doesn't have sense, because:
    1. Myth weapons are wrong designed except sorc ones. Sorc got mobs and boss weapons, war got boss and minis-boss weapons, rogue got mobs-boss and boss weapons
    2. Staff was designed to be a mob killer - it needs faster proc.
    3. Aqua alone can only clear mobs, it's useless against bosses. Current pisces are harder to proc, but they can also do some dmg to bosses. About war weapons, we know what they can do to bosses.

I know that old kraken armor proc rate was too hard (I had it before buff), but now it's too easy.It's just one tap and u get a proc and melts sunken in 40s and ekenta in 20-25s. I'm in a guild with pros and their first reaction was how broken are current armor krakens "1 tap everything, ez 6.5m per hour farm on sunken" etc.
    Kraken armor deserved a proc rate buff, but not that high.
    As someone else mentioned, please don’t make suggestions for items you don’t have…

Stats wise Zaarus set is still far better. The only time kraken armor is “OP” is when the proc is active, which is when stats wise (aside from damage) it’s on par with Zaarus. The only difference afterwards is the damage buff, which is how it should be considering it’s an arcane without set bonus.

Also, it seems like it’s meant to be proced easier than previous arcane armors because Cinco replied to one of my posts saying the initial idea was to combine the proc of kraken armor with the proc of kraken weapons for temporary strong boosts, hence the very similar cooldown times and duration times on weapons and armor.

As someone whose used it, it’s fine where it is because mythic set rogues still have higher visual stats aside from when the armor is proced

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post: