Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

A very interesting thread indeed.

1#: Dragon Fang Buff

From a farmers point of view, I am thoroughly enjoying the challenge of crafting and the current drop rate of dragon fangs. It actually gives farmers something to aim towards.

By capping and completing the sets within a week really is pointless. It only benefits pvpers because in order to pvp they require the best gear quickly before others to gain a huge advantage mythic crafted sets have over elite 115 sets.

Once pvpers have their sets they won't farm anymore. How does increasing dragon fang drops promote any spending of platinum at all?

I like the idea of a paid platinum elixir that increases the amount of fangs one can loot.

#2: Crafting Option for DemiGod Vanities

STS have already created these fast cap vanity 2 handed items, by adding the option to craft these vanity items in to 1 handed weapons

This requires 3 new vanity items, which means more cost to sts without any reward for them

Currently around 224 different characters have fast capped. If you want this option perhaps adding an additional cost of 50 to 100 platinum (or more) to have this option? To promote platinum spending.

#3: More Quest Slots

I agree that more than 5 quests are currently required, perhaps increasing quest numbers to 10 or 15 will suffice.

#6: L115 Gear

Currently you can only craft the, helm, armor, 1 handed weapon and shield only.

The ring and amulet as well as 2 handed weapons need an option to craft as well.

#9: Drop Rates

I really like the drop rate being rare as it is right now, it does force players to buy classy looter platinum elixirs 60 platinum per hour, to assist in getting the new Mythics.

This rate drop rate, forces players to actually grind and farm hard to get the new Mythics as well as rare class based vanity items.

But for pvpers or those casual type of players, this drop rate is so low, it will certainly put most players off, and they will not want to put the time and effort into obtaining the new Mythic sets.
    Last edited by Fwend; 11-24-2022 at 05:57 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller