Quote Originally Posted by Kazori View Post
if we make xp kits work right now then everyone will get to 115 in no time and all the hard work Cinco has taken to make the new cap will be for nothing. we need leveling to be a grind like traditional caps where we didn't have xp kits. xp kits were introduced during the 110 cap and we shouldn't be relying on them as a crutch to cap. we should make capping and farming last as long as possible so that people do not get bored or have nothing to do and complain like usual! maybe in a few months we can discuss allowing xp kits to work again but right now they shouldn't be allowed since the cap is so new.
So just discount the effort of the players who bought/saved these kits for months awaiting the next cap? Yeah that works! The point is the choice to use them to cap. I dont have a lot of time to actually play, I can AFK in town because usually I'm kinda bored at work. If I get a customer in the middle of a run, guess where I'm heading, and guess who gets left on red...my whole team. Thats rude, so I cant do alot of runs when I actually have time. If I have no choice but to grind a cap, it takes me longer than most, but I shouldn't be forced to do it if I don't want to. Several players saved these things for months, spending plat to make alts to hold them, including myself. Whatever the decision, it is what it is, but some of us just want a choice...