Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Pocket Legends Level 115 Expansion: The Dragkin Terror!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kazori View Post
    if we make xp kits work right now then everyone will get to 115 in no time and all the hard work Cinco has taken to make the new cap will be for nothing. we need leveling to be a grind like traditional caps where we didn't have xp kits. xp kits were introduced during the 110 cap and we shouldn't be relying on them as a crutch to cap. we should make capping and farming last as long as possible so that people do not get bored or have nothing to do and complain like usual! maybe in a few months we can discuss allowing xp kits to work again but right now they shouldn't be allowed since the cap is so new.
    I agree the cap is pretty new for xp kits to be used and I'm fine with grinding to level up but my main problem is I'm most likely to level up alone. The map is hard for soloing specially if you're not using a mage because of mobs bleed debuff which can only be removed with heal. The game player base is pretty low now, the time I usually play there's only like 10 players max on town and rarely 1 game on the new campaign which most likely capped players farming at the 3rd map. Although enabling the use of xp kits won't really solve the problem rather make it worst, because it will only give more reason for more players to not play/level up on the new maps but will atleast give an alternative way to cap.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Endpoints For This Useful Post: