Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
Sigh what dum dum. Even if you buy occupy windmoore elixir with the use of gold, you can still make gold with it. There's a word called "merching" and if you don't know what that means go check it on a dictionary or google maybe. what a narrow minded kid. Wanna look smart but it failed miserably. I'm not rude to you in the first place. I dunno why your response sounds like you're triggered or something. Second, this is a thread for all players so they have the rights to say opinions and etc. And I don't need to waste too much time on you.since my dime isn't coming from you.
Immaturity begins when you start with the term *kid* . I wrote about a change in RNG system . It had nothing to do with merch , buying with plat or anything . You really got some ego and have problem in reading the issue and suggestion I mentioned above . And what you started is now more of normal rat race people who writes same 5 year olds remarks thinking like they are doing something good . If you value time you should not be even playing games .