Thread: AT Prices of Crafted Weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default AT Prices of Crafted Weapons

I'm curious about this...to craft a weapon cost 500 credits, yet I found lots these on the Auction Terminal at 200 credits...? Are we trying to send some message or are some of these people so rich they enjoy wasting credits?

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Maybe the recipe dropped and they didt have to buy it?
    Nourish 36 Engineer | Glu 36 Commando | Tacticz 36 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meowz View Post
    Maybe the recipe dropped and they didt have to buy it?
    Well maybe...but after reading Phsiologic's, and searching every where I could think of I have not found anyone saying that recipes drop. So anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    The recipe is bought directly from the Weapons Creator NPC; simply make sure you have enough gold and tap BUY RECIPE at the bottom of the screen (if you don't have enough gold then GO TO STORE will appear instead)

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

For me(and really I can only speak for myself) I craft when I need to make room in inventory, it has never been about making money. A while back the crafted stuff didn't sell too well anyway. Seems it's moving a little better now.

One other thing, there's a good amount of people( myself included) who will buy cheaper items and attempt to resell them for profit. Not a bad way to make some extra creds.
    You may call me bits or giga...just don't call me at dinner time
    Gigabits-engineer(main)-Bitsoarmor-commando-bitsopain-operative-Bitsohelp-engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GigaBits View Post
    For me(and really I can only speak for myself) I craft when I need to make room in inventory, it has never been about making money. A while back the crafted stuff didn't sell too well anyway. Seems it's moving a little better now.

One other thing, there's a good amount of people( myself included) who will buy cheaper items and attempt to resell them for profit. Not a bad way to make some extra creds.
    Yes, I have 111 CS slots in Pl and buy and resell quit often. I have been thinking on this some more...it is possible that these items were gifts and then that person put it for sell. Oh well, just seemed foolish to sell it for way less than it cost to make it. Sell it for the value it cost in getting the ingredients plus the 500 credits...something like 600 credits and not budge. Perhaps it is just too easy to get these items and craft them throwing the value way off. Sorry folks just on rant! I'm over it now...aaaarrrrrggggghhhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

1. Recipes don't drop, you ALWAYS have to buy them
    2. During beta people crafted multiples of everything (not everyone did, but some) because we had all these crafting items adding up and nothing to do with them
    3. Didn't know if crafted items would get a makeover when game fully released
    4. People are selling now because they already had them made, and do not need them anymore.