Ur suggestions just make u look like someone that plays a diferent game. For as many years I use forum I never saw u made a suggestion nor a statement that was true or fair for community.
I just reply to ur suggestion with facts why they make no sense.
Again u giving me a chanse to reply on topics away from thread purpose.
It's good that u acknowledge ur mistakes in the past. There is not saddest thing to put a dead line to complete guild reqs for members n remove em after not get. Just my personal opinion. Everyone runs his own guild like he wants ofc.
Just some info, if we really cared abt guild lb or banners we would never been Rank2 on guild lb rankings n we have got rank1 for banners every season. Anyone can claim this statement like bs but ikr it's true. As long as "don't care anymore" "been there" "done that", I m really curious abt somethin n if u kind enough to reply. U can ignore ofc. Are u proud u achieved rank1 on guild lb by actions that banned ur members? And even after all that botting n dummy farming still managed to be on lb for 4 or 5 weeks?
Also pls dont mention our guild meaning that we cheat. At least that I understood u meant. Ofc I and my oficers can't know everything, but lemme give u a example abt how fair we are. When I found out a close friend of mine was botting in hauntlet (he was oficer and alrd in overall lb) I asked him to leave guild. Every guild has diferent way of thinking, diferent values and diferent way of having fun in game.
So if u really wanna be adults just accept that no lb proves which guild is "best". If u ask any al player I'm pretty sure that will reply that the best guild is the one that is member in. Best guild is where u enjoy and have a great time. No matter ranks n banners. If u need a broken lb to prove that ur good, then u never was good nor ever will be.
CU was not the best guild cause stands rank1 for years, nor now is worse than before cause 2guilds are above.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk