Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
If Neptaris + Ult can nuke bosses, what's the point of buying Kraken Sword? See the point?

You don't understand the problem with 6x STR ult. Right now the average warr has 2k STR, 6x that is 12k which is an increase of 10k STR correct?

Imagine in the future average Warr has 5k STR, 6x that is 30k STR. That's a 25k extra STR!

And when the average STR is 10k, 6x that is 60k, that's a 50k extra STR from the ultimate.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
This Ultimate was designed for a very long time now and I'm wondering why all of a sudden this Ultimate needs rework all of a sudden now.

I don't think STS will release a boss in the future that will get nuked so easily by a mere Warrior's Ultimate. I know players that finished up the entire Zodias Campaign before the Level 81 Arcane equipment even released and they haven't complained about Warrior's Ultimate at all

This Ultimate Skill is used in PvE and only in PvE where your working together with other players. Players should be glad a Warrior can do that and help out in damaging bosses. Your in PvE and your able to work together with that warrior.

This Ultimate Skill provides Hardcore Mode Warriors the damage they need to keep going and finishing up difficult maps in Hardcore Mode as well.

I'd agree that this Ultimate is really good compared to the other class Ultimates. I get what your trying to say but I don't think it really needs to be so nerfed to the point that us warriors feel like we just lost our best ultimate. I just don't think there needs to be any changes on this Ultimate since your going to be working with a warrior in a map eventually.