Thread: When will kraken sword be buffes(if)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    I think they are over reacting about other class bcoz dont want to party a tank and their damage they say it's not enough to damage elite rahab they want to equal their damage to rogue and mage while their immortality is there. I think there's a motiv to their request to add additional damage to party all 4/4 tank to make the run much faster than that without dying.
    Worst part is you still dont get it. We are talking seconds between fastest killing teams. Your 2 warrior party is roughly 33%slower than lb. Since you can take screenshots can I ask you kindly to show your gear?

EDIT: can I laugh at you when you are ready to quit? Like when you do lower damg numbers with rogs and mages kral but still same dps(know what dps is?)? Nobody dies, take my armor and hp I dont need it lmfao. We got ourselves a youngin stuck.

Best part is this game is actually becoming more balanced. Or give me an option as a Tank to help my team. Ive actually known your ign for a long time now. You the one who didn't want to move past 61cap or 66cap? Dudes never played tank in his life. Ive played with all krak weapons but krak daggers farming gold for hundreds of hours on Zodia maps.

I've had enough with your tomfoolery, quote me and I'll respond.
    Last edited by Switchback; 01-30-2023 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Edit: